2365 TRAFALGAR RD, UNIT 1, OAKVILLE
Benefits of Orthodontics
- Reduces tension and damage to the Jaw (Temporo Mandibular Joint), therefore less jaw muscle pain, headaches and even back aches!
- Less wear on teeth and tooth enamel and less chipping of teeth
- Reduces negative effects on the long-term health of teeth and supporting gums and bone
- Easier chewing and digestion of food
- Improved aesthetics = Improved confidence and self esteem
- Reduced risk of developing breathing problems as you age
Crowded Teeth/Teeth with Spacing
- Easier hygiene maintenance reduces the risk of periodontal disease which can lead to gum, bone loss and possible tooth loss.
- Repositioning of shifted teeth due to surrounding tooth loss allows for more ideal conditions for replacement work (bridges or implants), therefore beneficial in helping to restore a mouth that requires significant rehabilitation.